Dark Web Monitoring
Serving companies in the Louisville, KY area
Dark Web Explained
The Deep Web is a sub-layer of the Internet that is hidden from conventional search engines. Search engines like Google, BING, Yahoo, and others only index about .05% of the entire Internet or what they call “surface Internet”. The remaining 99.95% of the web consists of military and bank databases, academic and government private networks, and the Dark Web. The Dark Web is estimated at 500 times larger than the surface Internet and the numbers have no signs of slowing.
Why should I be concerned?
Hackers and cybercriminals in the Dark Web are able to sell valuable digital items such as credit card accounts, company contracts, customer information, and other digital assets. As hackers and cybercriminals can operate anonymously, the Dark Web holds a wealth of stolen data across a number of different businesses. The Dark Web is also troublesome as buyers are invisible, as the payment method used to purchase is cryptocurrency. So once your company profile, user and client data are sold in the Dark Web, chances are it is impossible to reverse it or identify who has it.
We provide dark web monitoring services to companies in the Louisville, KY area. As we are a long standing local dark web monitoring company, our dark web scans have helped numerous companies secure their user data and prevent consequences from compromised data.
Are your company’s digital assets for sale on the Dark Web?
DC Plus has been helping companies protect their valuable digital assets for many years. Our Dark Web monitoring detects compromised digital data and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime.
Over the years, network threat engineers at DC Plus have developed a proprietary methodology that helps us fight cybercriminals from different angles of the Internet.
Proactively securing network connections and computer systems still the best appoarch to prevent hackers from breaching your infrastructure.
Dark Web ID allows us to see industry patterns long before they become trends and offers the intelligence to keep you and your employees more protected.
DC Plus provides 24×7 all-year-round monitoring of your infrastructure and gives a professional approach for identifying threats, and provides continuous support to keep your environment safe today and in the future.
How Dark Web ID for monitoring protects your business
– Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Freenet, I2P, and others to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect to these high-risk services directly.
– It provides intelligent awareness of compromised credentials even before breaches occur.
Why Dark Web Monitoring is important?
– Compromised credentials are being used for further criminal activity.
– Workers often use the same credentials for multiple services, such as system and network login, social media and SaaS business applications, increasingly growing the potential damage from a single compromised credential.
– Limited visibility when credentials are stolen; over 75% of compromised credentials are reported to the victim’s organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.