VoIP Support & Consulting
Proudly serving Shelbyville for over 20 years
DC Plus is your trusted, local provider of VoIP solutions and VoIP support and consulting services in the Shelbyville, KY area. When you partner with us, you’ll get VoIP solutions that will equip your team with the technology they need for internal and external voice communication.
Contact us today for quality VoIP solutions.
Reliability with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
VoIP is a software-based telephony solution. It allows you to make phone/voice calls over the internet instead of using an analog phone line. VoIP doesn’t use the usual hard phones. Instead, it uses computer software for communication.
VoIP isn’t limited to special phones or software either. Some VoIP services let you call anywhere in the world and to regular phone users. Basically, VoIP offers many advantages that legacy phone systems don’t.
For your business to be successful, you must keep your technology up to date. What was new yesterday may be old in the near future. Companies are moving to more software-defined environments (and for good reason). These environments, such as VoIP, require little to no hardware and are more flexible. We can help you adopt this solution.
Benefits of using VoIP solutions for communication
To stay competitive in today’s market, you must provide great service while cutting costs. VoIP makes this possible with an efficient gateway where your customers can get to the right place the first time. Customers no longer have to wait for someone to answer calls and route them accordingly.
Below are some benefits of using VoIP:
- You can deploy your phone system quickly. There’s no need to set up and configure a phone line for each space in your location.
- Equipment is mostly software-based. This reduces the amount of physical hardware needed and makes it easier to work remotely.
- You can deploy equipment/software maintenance, repairs and upgrades timely and seamlessly. You can do this behind the scenes with little downtime.
- The phone system function is available wherever there’s an internet connection. All you need to do is launch the soft-phone application once you’re connected.
- Reduced focus on your telephone equipment means more time to focus on your business. Our experts will handle all of the technical stuff.
- Reduce your staffing and support for telephone systems. There’s no need for someone to monitor the main line.
VoIP offers the flexibility you need for remote workers and quick office changes, and it removes the need for a large support team. Technology moves quickly and so can you with the latest VoIP solutions.
Why choose DC Plus for your Voice over Internet Protocol needs?
Efficiency is key when doing business. You need a flexible and reliable solution without paying a premium price. Technology is advancing, and the days of paying for services you don’t use are gone.
We have the experience to tailor a VoIP solution to your needs. You won’t have to overpay for costly upgrades or equipment. Our support team will help fix any telephony issues quickly to maintain efficiency.